ARMAT by Alba Racing XC RIPPERS by Alba Racing 20x11-9 6Ply Tires (SET OF 2 REARS)
Alba Racing has spent over a year working on this tread design for the new ARMAT XC Ripper. It took multiple mold/tire samples to get the perfect lug/tread design. We feel we have the best tread design and lug separation to not only clear mud efficiently, but also increase your overall ground contact patch. We noticed when testing our competition's XC tires they packed mud and became extremely slick after only a few laps on a muddy track. Our XC Rippers throw the mud off and "clear out" in all conditions! These tires have amazing forward grip from the aggressive lug design and depth on the rears. The rear lugs have a 45 degree ramp/shovel on one side and a flat edge on the other. This helps the lug clear the mud and take a fresh "bite" every rotation. The rears also have an aggressive side lug for lateral traction in the corners and ruts. When the tire is pushed onto the sidewall, the side lugs are engaged and they help push you through the corner or rut.
The fronts also clear mud efficiently like the rears, but are designed to track and pull the front end through the corner. The fronts have a "Mohawk" of tight spaced lugs that help the tire track straight in wet or dry conditions. Then the outer lugs are angled and spaced so when they are turned left or right, you have a lug pointed straight ready to track forward and pull you through! They have a less aggressive side lug but still give you enough "Side Bite" in deep ruts or corners to feel under control. The front and rear design work amazingly together. The rears make the forward grip, the fronts keep you tracking!
Wheels are NOT included
Tire size Rear - 20x11x9 6 Ply (20" Tall x 11" Wide x NEEDS 9" Diameter wheel)
-6 Ply construction (Extremely durable)
These tires are brutally tough, from GNCC pros to trail warriors these tires will get you to the finish line! They have a double reinforced steel bead and 6 ply construction on both the sidewall and contact patch. Don't let a thin tire ruin your race or weekend!
Radial tires have a significant advantage over cheap bias ply tires. They have a softer overall ride due to the layout of the tire's plies and the additional flex of the sidewalls. This gives you a more stable contact patch with the track and a softer ride with less vibration. They also have less rolling resistance/drag.
-ARMAT Signature T104 Compound
Our signature T104 rubber compound is soft enough for any XC condition but also designed to last all season! We hate changing tires every round!
-Rear "H" Lugs w/ mud shovels
The rear lugs have our proprietary H lugs with "Mud Shovels". The 45 degree edge of the lug helps release the mud every rotation allowing the sharp 90 degree edge to take a fresh bite!
-Side traction lugs on both front and rear
Both tires have side lugs that give you traction where other tires do not! In ruts and corners you are often running on the sidewall, why would you not want max traction??
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Yamaha - Raptor 125/250 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Blaster 200 - Wheels/rims
- Yamaha - Banshee 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Warrior 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - YFZ 450 (carbureted) - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - YFZ 450R / 450X (Fuel Injected) - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 660 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 700 - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX250EX - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX250R - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX300EX - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX400EX/400X - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX450R - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX700XX - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTR 450 - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTZ 400 - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTZ 250 - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX400 - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX450R - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX700 - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - Brute Force 650/750 - Wheels/Rims
- Arctic Cat - DVX 400 - Wheels/Rims
- Bombardier and Can-Am - DS450 - Wheels/Rims
- Bombardier and Can-Am - DS650 - Wheels/Rims
- Polaris - Predator 500 - Wheels
- Polaris - Sportsman / Sportsman XP - Wheels
- Polaris - Scrambler - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 450 - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 500 - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 525 - Wheels
- KTM - 450XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- KTM - 505XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- KTM - 525XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- W22.0000” x H22.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy