- I need a part by this weekend. Can you help me with expedited shipping?
- I am not sure if a product will work with my ride. Can you give me some help?
- How do I pack my motor or motor parts?
- Does Alba Racing work with racers?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Do you keep your parts in stock?
- Are all your parts legal for riding in California?
- I just ordered an item. How long will it take to receive this?
On the website you can request expedited shipping where you can also view the cost. If you have any special requests, please give us a call @ 619-562-0188.
Absolutely. We have a dedicated staff that is here to offer assistance. You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 619-562-0188.
You want to use a strong container such as an ice chest. [Cardboard will not hold up. We have received many engines with holes in boxes, missing parts, etc.] You want to pad the inside with foam, blankets or packing material. Make sure that the part(s) cannot move around. Secure the top with strong tape or strapping material. (Make sure to complete the work order and include this inside your container). Tape the address to the outside.
Yes, we do. We have racers in SCORE, WORCS, Lucas Oil, GNCC, Mud Series, and more. If you are a racer please see our Race Support page-- we offer discounts, tech support, and race assistance.
Most of our products are kept in stock. If your item is out of stock, we will notify you within 24 hours.
No, many performance parts are solely for racers who race in closed course competition.
When you place an order we will send you a confirming email. Most orders ship out the next day. Tracking info will be sent to your email.