ATV Beadlock Wheels (Pick colors)
-Official wheel of the Big Air Team. (See pic 2)
-Beadlock wheel is constructed of .160/.190 aluminum.
-The inside lip is rolled for extreme toughness.
-Deep drop center.
-Wheels and rings are powder coated for long lasting finish.
-Beadlock ring hardware kit
**SOLD PER WHEEL. If you need 4 order qty 4.
**Optional Alba Racing mud plugs
SEE BELOW FOR TIRE AND WHEEL SIZE INFO
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
Wheel/Tire Size Info
Honda TRX450R, 400EX, 300EX- Rear 4/110 Front 4/144
Kawasaki KFX450, KFX400- Rear 4/110 Front 4/144
Kawasaki KFX700- Front 4/144
Polaris Predator 500- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
Suzuki LTZ400, LTR450- Rear 4/110 Front 4/144
Yamaha Banshee, Warrior- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
Yamaha Raptor 700,660,350,250,125- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
Yamaha YFZ450, YFZ450R- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
KTM 450, 505, 525- Rear 4/110 Front 4/156
4+1 is stock wheel offset
3+2 will add +1 width per side
Tire size explanation-
1st Number = The overall tire height when inflated (Example a 20x11-9 tire is 20" tall).
2nd Number = The overall tire width when inflated (Example a 20x11-9 tire is 11" wide).
3rd Number = The rim or wheel diameter (Example a 20x11-9 tire uses 9" diameter wheel).
Tire Size Chart-
18x6-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
18x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
19x6-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
19x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
20x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
21x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
22x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
23x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
20x12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
21x12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
22X12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
23x12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
18x10-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
18x11-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
20x10-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
20x11-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
22x10-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
22x11-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
18x10-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
18x11-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
20x10-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
20x11-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
- OUt of Stock Rings 9" White, Pink and polished 8" White, Polished Back order Est shipping 11/30
- Yamaha - Raptor 125/250 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Banshee 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Warrior 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - YFZ 450 (carbureted) - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - YFZ 450R / 450X (Fuel Injected) - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 660 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 700 - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX250EX - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX250R - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX300EX - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX400EX/400X - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX450R - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX700XX - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTR 450 - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTZ 250 - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTZ 400 - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX400 - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX450R - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX700 - Wheels/Rims
- Polaris - Predator 500 - Wheels
- Polaris - Sportsman / Sportsman XP - Wheels
- Polaris - Scrambler - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 450 - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 500 - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 525 - Wheels
- Arctic Cat - DVX 400 - Wheels/Rims
- KTM - 450XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- KTM - 505XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- KTM - 525XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- ATV Beadlocks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W11.5000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (2)
Reviewed by: Ty08/22/2017 03:17PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Team Alba Racing
Not only do these look great but also hold up very well, Have ran 12 races on them plus practice time, Haven't found any flaws in them & don't have to worry about losing a tire. Like the idea of being able to buy different color rings. Next time we need wheels will buy these again.
Reviewed by: joey03/30/2019 07:22PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Team Alba Racing
Received my rear beadlocks last night. Installed the tires in about 40 min. Easy job but took forever to properly tighten all those bolts. Happy with the quality so far. I did not know these are made almost like a universal fit. So, rather than 4 lug holes in the center, there are 8 holes. So mine are for a 4/110 or 4/115. I guess it does not matter, but I was not expecting to see 8 holes. I just ordered my fronts today. The rears seem sturdy and well build. The powder coat finish is nice and of good quality. I think the price was very fair. Arrived on time. Good communication.
You must login to post a review.
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy