ATV Beadlock Wheels (Pick colors)
-Official wheel of the Big Air Team. (See pic 2)
-Beadlock wheel is constructed of .160/.190 aluminum.
-The inside lip is rolled for extreme toughness.
-Deep drop center.
-Wheels and rings are powder coated for long lasting finish.
-Beadlock ring hardware kit
**SOLD PER WHEEL. If you need 4 order qty 4.
**Optional Alba Racing mud plugs
SEE BELOW FOR TIRE AND WHEEL SIZE INFO
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
Wheel/Tire Size Info
Honda TRX450R, 400EX, 300EX- Rear 4/110 Front 4/144
Kawasaki KFX450, KFX400- Rear 4/110 Front 4/144
Kawasaki KFX700- Front 4/144
Polaris Predator 500- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
Suzuki LTZ400, LTR450- Rear 4/110 Front 4/144
Yamaha Banshee, Warrior- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
Yamaha Raptor 700,660,350,250,125- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
Yamaha YFZ450, YFZ450R- Rear 4/115 Front 4/156
KTM 450, 505, 525- Rear 4/110 Front 4/156
4+1 is stock wheel offset
3+2 will add +1 width per side
Tire size explanation-
1st Number = The overall tire height when inflated (Example a 20x11-9 tire is 20" tall).
2nd Number = The overall tire width when inflated (Example a 20x11-9 tire is 11" wide).
3rd Number = The rim or wheel diameter (Example a 20x11-9 tire uses 9" diameter wheel).
Tire Size Chart-
18x6-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
18x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
19x6-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
19x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
20x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
21x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
22x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
23x7-10 Uses a 10x5 wheel
20x12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
21x12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
22X12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
23x12-10 Uses a 10x8 wheel
18x10-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
18x11-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
20x10-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
20x11-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
22x10-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
22x11-9 Uses a 9x8 wheel
18x10-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
18x11-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
20x10-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
20x11-8 Uses a 8x8 wheel
- Yamaha - Raptor 125/250 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Banshee 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Warrior 350 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - YFZ 450 (carbureted) - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - YFZ 450R / 450X (Fuel Injected) - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 660 - Wheels/Rims
- Yamaha - Raptor 700 - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX250EX - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX250R - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX300EX - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX400EX/400X - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX450R - Wheels/Rims
- Honda - TRX700XX - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTR 450 - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTZ 250 - Wheels/Rims
- Suzuki - LTZ 400 - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX400 - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX450R - Wheels/Rims
- Kawasaki - KFX700 - Wheels/Rims
- Polaris - Predator 500 - Wheels
- Polaris - Sportsman / Sportsman XP - Wheels
- Polaris - Scrambler - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 450 - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 500 - Wheels
- Polaris - Out Law 525 - Wheels
- Arctic Cat - DVX 400 - Wheels/Rims
- KTM - 450XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- KTM - 505XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- KTM - 525XC / XCF / SX - Wheels
- ATV Beadlocks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W11.5000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Ty08/22/2017 03:17PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Team Alba Racing
Not only do these look great but also hold up very well, Have ran 12 races on them plus practice time, Haven't found any flaws in them & don't have to worry about losing a tire. Like the idea of being able to buy different color rings. Next time we need wheels will buy these again.
You must login to post a review.
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy