KWT X2 Particle Separator
Comes with everything for installation
The KWT Particle Separator relies on disruptive technology stemming from patented algorithms and air flow patterns refined over several years using advanced 3-D modeling and field testing. This is not simply a variation or improvement of an existing product. Rather, the KWT separator operates on the principles of recently-developed advancements in air flow technology that represent a quantum leap forward in engineering and science.
Unlike other products, the KWT separator requires no fan or other moving parts, instead relying on the laws of physics and mechanics to separate clean air from debris and particulates. Methodical testing turned what started out as a theoretical concept comprised of equations and modeling into a ground-breaking proof of concept with real-world applications.
The KWT Particle Separator is constructed of high-quality material and assembled with the greatest attention to detail in the US by Americans. We guarantee our product and promise it works as described. If you aren't 100% satisfied, send it back and we'll refund your money or send a replacement.
The precise mechanism by which the Separator functions is now under patent - prohibiting a more detailed explanation - but the videos and photos provided are intended to clearly demonstrate the product's remarkable effectiveness - and it looks cool on your vehicle!
The KWT Particle Separator uses advanced technology to quietly and efficiently remove up to 98% of particulates before the airflow reaches your stock filter. Over time, your stock filter degrades and loses its ability to properly filter particulates, allowing contaminated air to reach your engine. Frequent replacement of expensive stock filters is necessary to ensure proper performance and prevent damage to internal engine components.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Yamaha - YXZ 1000 + YXZ1000SS - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR TURBO / TURBO S 168HP - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR 1000 - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR 1000S 2015+ - Engine/Performance
- Can Am - Maverick X3 - Engine/Performance
- Can Am - Maverick XDS turbo - Engine/Performance
- Honda - Honda Talon - Engine / Performance
- Kawasaki - KRX1000 - Engine / Performance
- Textron/Arctic Cat - Textron Wildcat XX - Engine/Performance
- Tracker Off-Road - Tracker XTR1000 - Engine / Performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W28.0000” x H24.0000” x L14.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy