Alba Chompers Brake Disc Rotor and Pads
-Made of laser cut high strength tempered stainless steel.
-All exposed edged coated in gloss black.
-Wave design keeps weight down and helps with cooling.
-Very long lasting.
-Recommended for use with our brake pads.
-1 pad set is 2 pads for 1 caliper.
-Sintered metal Ultra high friction pad. (this is what makes it bite)
-Last up to 2x longer than organic.
-Runs much cooler than organic pads.
About our brakes:
Our pads are what makes our brakes stand out. We use metallic sintered pads. The pad material is pressure and heat formed copper base. This is an incredibly tough pad that bites hard and last a long time. These pads are hard on rotors and we recommend using them with our's. Our rotors are made from high strength tempered stainless steel.
***30 day money back guarantee: Purchase a full set of pads and rotors from us. Put them on and go for a ride. It will take about 20 minutes for the pads and rotors to break in. After that they will bite hard amazing you with your new braking power. If they don't send them back for a full refund including shipping.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Yamaha - Raptor 125/250 - Drive & Suspension
- Yamaha - Banshee 350 - Drive & Suspension
- Yamaha - Raptor 350 - Drive & Suspension
- Yamaha - Warrior 350 - Drive & Suspension
- Yamaha - YFZ 450 (carbureted) - Drive & Suspension
- Yamaha - YFZ 450R / 450X (Fuel Injected) - Drive & Suspension
- Yamaha - Raptor 660 - Drive & Suspension
- Yamaha - Raptor 700 - Drive & Suspension
- Honda - TRX400EX/400X - Drive and Suspension
- Honda - TRX450R - Drive and Suspension
- Honda - TRX700XX - Drive & Suspension
- Suzuki - LTR 450 - Drive & Suspension
- Suzuki - LTZ 400 - Drive & Suspension
- Kawasaki - KFX400 - Drive & Suspension
- Kawasaki - KFX450R - Drive & Suspension
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W3.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy