Alba Racing RZR Turbo Billet BOV
The stock “Diverter Valve” is made from weak plastic. They are known to warp and crack from the heat. This causes a major boost leak as well as potentially sucking dirt in your engine!
You can install this BOV two ways. Recirculating the boost back into the intake like the stock system or you can vent it to atmosphere if you are looking for more sound. We recommended recirculating the boost into the intake. This is the safer set-up, but you do loose some of the classic “BOV” sound. If you are going to vent it to atmosphere, we supply a cloth filter and billet plug for the stock tube. It only takes a few minutes to change between the two set-ups! Overall install is very easy. Cut the factory clamps and remove the factory valve. Then slide in your new BOV with clamps and re-tighten!
- 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Polished and Hard Anodized for low resistance and a perfect seal
- Tested to 350+ HP
- Simple Install NO DRILLING
- Included stainless hose clamps, and billet plug for stock tube
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy