CanAm X3 "Turbo" Rebuild
Time for a refresh on your stock turbo? Send it in for a rebuild!
-New Shaft Bearings
-New Piston Rings/Seals both Compressor and Turbine side
-New Thrust Collar and Plate
-Housings are chemically cleaned then blasted with Aluminum Oxide
-Wheel and shaft precision balanced
It is necessary to rebuild your turbo before shaft deflection causes the wheel to walk into the housing. If the wheel walks into the housing the turbo needs to be replaced. It is always best to stay ahead of maintenance! We will inspect your turbo upon arrival but we do need a good housing core to rebuild.
What we do: (You need to ship us your turbo so we can perform the following).
-Dissembly of your turbo and clean parts.
-Rebuild turbo with new Bearings,Plates,Collars and Seals.
-Return to customer. (process takes about 1-2 weeks)
Shipping: (You pay shipping to us and we pay shipping back to you)
-You must ship your turbo to us at the address below. Please include a copy of your order.
10809 prospect ave
Santee CA 92071
-Once we receive your turbo we need it for about 1-2 weeks. Once finished we will ship it back to you.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H15.0000” x L15.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 619-562-0188Mon - Fri 8:00 - 5:00 PM PST
Write the First Review!