ARP head stud kit Can Am X3
Features: ARP 2000 material.
-Increased torque to 50 FT/ LB.
-Increased clamping force keeps head gasket sealed under extreme pressure.
-Allen head for easy install.
-No drilling or tapping.
-A must for race engines or turbo/supercharged.
-ARP2000 - Manufactured by ARP.
We chose to use ARP 2000 material head studs on the X3 as it only uses a M9 stud compared to most others MFG M10. On all other UTV's we use 8740 studs as the ARP 2000 is not needed in the M10 and M12 other manufactures use. This material is 4 times the cost of the standard ARP 8740 chromoly head stud and offers much more strength. We feel that with the small M9 studs it is needed.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy