Clutch Cover Easy Removal Tool
The stock tool kit on Polaris UTV's does not include all the necessary tools to remove the clutch cover or replace the belt. The Clutch Cover Removal Tool makes removal and installation of all those hard to reach clutch cover screws on Polaris UTV's a breeze. This SLP exclusive utilizes a magnetic flexible driver and a double headed socket that fits 3/8" and 8mm clutch cover screw heads. An absolute must for any Polaris UTV owner when field tuning, changing a belt or in the garage to service the centrifugal clutch system.
Note: Some models will require additional tools to reach the clutch cover and different techniques to remove the clutch cover from the UTV. Please inquire for more information.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W0.5000” x H0.5000” x L0.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy