2014-2018 Polaris RZR 1000 XP Rear Mounted Race Radiator Module by C&R
Handmade and Professionally Tig-welded in the USA
Engineered tube and R-fin technology for the highest heat rejection
Up to 30% increase in cooling efficiency
C&R Racing has engineered and developed an all-aluminum radiator for the Polaris RZR 1000xp to be mounted in the rear of the chassis for all racers needs. When racing, the factory radiator in the front of the chassis tends to get clogged up with mud and doesn’t perform to the standards of what a racer needs. With engineered specific tube and R-fin technology, C&R Racing’s High-Performance radiator keeps the Polaris RZR 1000xp Turbo running cool when pushed to the limit. The included mounting kit makes installation a breeze while being rigid enough to take a beating.
Radiator Style: Crossflow
Number of Passes: 2
Inlet Location: Top Left
Inlet Size: AN17
Outlet Location: Bottom Left
Outlet Size: AN16
Tube Size: 32 mm
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- W36.0000” x H24.0000” x L12.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy