Yamaha X2 or X4 Wolverine ECU Re-flash
-Performance Ignition/Timing curve.
-Performance fuel curve for max Horse Power, cooler egt's and engine temps.
-Extended Speed Limiter.
-Removed Torque Limiters.
-Extended Rev Limit.
-Lower radiator fan temperature -20 degrees.
-Must run 91 octane fuel or better.
**ECU core options:
1. You ship us your ECU we reprogram it and send it back within 2 business days. We pay return shipping.
2. You pay the core charge of $399 plus the $299 for the flash, we ship you a ECU. Send us your ECU within 30 days and we will refund the $399.
3. Purchase a re-flashed ecu core outright for $399 + $299 for ECU Flash. No core required this lets you keep you stock ECU.
2019 cores not available
This ECU Re-flash is great for all types of riding/racing. We have developed a dyno proven performance ignition timing curve as well as fuel curve specific for the X2 or X4 Wolverine. These are very reliable curves (We specialize in desert racing and we lean on the side of caution when it comes to tuning) In this flash we fix the lean spots in the fuel map the factory has for emissions. The advanced timing curve is also built to utilize 91+ oct fuel. The engine also will run cooler under the richer AFR conditions. We extend the annoying speed limiter as well as extend the rev limiter. The X2 and X4 is drive by wire. The factory sets them up very lazy and the throttle body butterflies are not pair to the throttle pedal. They will close and not allow full throttle at certain points making the car feel lazy when on throttle. We fix all the drive by wire tables and make it close to 1/1. What your foot is doing will be the same thing the butterflies are! This makes the car drive/feel so much better. We also lower the radiator fan activation temps to keep the engine running cooler overall.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Jacob 12/29/2019 05:18AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 year
Purchased from: Team Alba Racing
I got it on Black Friday sale as well as my buddy and let me tell you makes a huge difference. I see a lot of people talking about weller flashes. But hands down love alba tune we have not had any problems. I’d recommend it to anyone
You must login to post a review.
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy