ARMAT by Alba Racing Yamaha YFZ 450R / YFZ 450X Standard Nerf Bars (all years)(Select Colors)
• Heat Treated for extreme strength
• Chrome Plated mounting hardware
• The Silver nerf bars are buffed then then anodized for the best defense against scratches, the Black are High Strength Powder Coat
• The Alba logo is engraved on the side of each nerf bar
• This kit includes everything you need - left and right bars, all mounts and hardware and the color nets you see in the picture
• (Note that the picture may be generic. You will receive the correct set for your quad)
A huge benefit of running nerf bars is they keep other riders tires away from your legs/boots, in the unfortunate case of wheel to wheel contact.
These nerf bars are designed to last, we have been making them for 10+ years! First they are heat treated and QC tested for strength. Then they are Hard Anodized after being buffed and polished. This makes them extremely durable and while still looking great for years! Our logo is laser etched into the side bar as well. The mounting brackets and all hardware are chrome/zinc plated for corrosion resistance!
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Does not fit YFZ450 only R and X
- Item Requires Shipping
- 9.0 lbs.
- W24.0000” x H21.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (1)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 619-562-0188Mon - Fri 8:00 - 5:00 PM PST
Reviewed by: Emmanuel06/20/2020 06:32AM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Team Alba Racing
Just got these for my yfz450r and these are some good looking nerf bars. The welds look good. The fit is spot on, no having to muscle it to align mounting holes. Easy to install. The finish looks amazing. I used black allen head bolts and black washers from Home Depot for a better looking install for the peg bolts.