RZR 900/1000 XP cylinder head rebuild
What we do.
-Clean and inspect head.
-Dissemble and assemble if needed.
Intake and exhaust guides:
-These often wear out from high heat and dirt ingestion. We replace the stock factory guides with much higher quality Kibble white bronze guides. These are hand reamed to fit which helps ensure the best seal, and longest life. If we are replacing valve guides a valve job is a MUST!!!
-We perform a multi-angle cut on the valve seats to help promote flow, and match the seats accordingly.
Assembly of your head.
-We can ship you your head assembled or in pieces ready for you to assemble.
Set valve lash:
-When we cut your valves and seats the valves need to be adjusted to get back into proper spec. If we assemble your head we can set these clearances for you.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Polaris - RZR 1000 - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR XP 900 2011-2014 - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR 900 Trail 2015+ - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR 900S / 1000S 2015+ - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RS1 - Engine / Performance
- RZR4 1000 Engine and performance
- Engine/Performance|Engine/Performance|Engine/Performance|Engine/Performance|Engine / Performance|Engine/Perf|RZR4 1000 Engine and performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H18.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy