ARMAT by Alba Racing LTZ 400 Pro Peg Nerf Bars (Choose colors)
• Heat Treated for extreme strength
• Chrome Plated mounting hardware
• Stainless Steel replaceable and adjustable oversized HD footpegs
• Footpegs are extra wide for more comfort and control
• “Kick Up” on the end of each footpeg helps keep you on the peg and gives an extra leverage point for cornering
• The Silver nerf bars are buffed then then anodized for the best defense against scratches, the Black are High Strength Powder Coat
• The Alba logo is engraved on the side of each nerf bar
• This kit includes everything you need - left and right bars, all mounts and hardware and the color nets you see in the picture
• (Note that the picture may be generic. You will receive the correct set for your quad)
***PLEASE NOTE --You will select the year of your LTZ since there was a body change in 2009.
These are fitment specific for LTZ up to 2008 and then 2009 and higher.
up to '08 Black and Silver Nerf bars out of stock
The added width and ?bite? from the HD oversized foot pegs helps keep your feet in the proper riding position. The oversized foot pegs also have a larger contact patch with your boot compared to the narrow OEM pegs, over time you will notice how much less sore your feet are after riding, from the added width.
Another benefit of running nerf bars is they help keep other riders tires away from your legs/boots, in the unfortunate case of wheel to wheel contact. Also if your boots do slide off the pegs, forward or backwards, the interrogated heel guards and nets help catch your boots. The ?Kick Up? design in our pegs, not only helps keep your boots from sliding off outwards, they also give you a leverage point to use when cornering.
These nerf bars are designed to last, we have been making them for 10+ years! First they are heat treated and QC tested for strength. Then they are Hard Anodized after being buffed and polished. This makes them extremely durable and while still looking great for years! Our logo is laser etched into the side bar as well. The mounting brackets and all hardware are chrome/zinc plated for corrosion resistance!
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 17.0 lbs.
- W27.0000” x H16.0000” x L11.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy
- Have a question? Ask the Pros
- Email UsGet answers from the pros
- 619-562-0188Mon - Fri 8:00 - 5:00 PM PST
Write the First Review!