Manual cam chain tensioner RZR 570/900/1000 RZR
This is a beautifully machined manual cam chain tensioner for any year Polaris RZR XP 900/1000.
Your stock tensioner is hydraulic and is prone to failure. When these fail your valves skip time and that will put an immediate halt to your ride or race. Also the factory tensioner has a small hole in the top of it that can drain the oil from the tensioner if the RZR is flipped over. We have seen many engine failures due to roll over and loss of prime in the tensioner.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Polaris - RZR 1000 - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR XP 900 2011-2014 - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR 900 Trail 2015+ - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RZR 900S / 1000S 2015+ - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - Ace 570/900 - Engine/Performance
- Polaris - RS1 - Engine / Performance
- Polaris - RZR 570 - Engine/Performance
- RZR4 1000 Engine and performance
- Item Requires Shipping
- 0.5 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L6.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy