RPM/Weller Turbo Kit ECU Upgrade
Alba Racing is pleased to release our exclusive ECU package for RPM/WELLER Turbo kit owners! Ditch the pesky piggyback fuel controllers for good and switch to our custom AEM 3.5 bar MAP sensor ECU setup. By re-writing the stock ECU to work with an AEM 3.5 bar MAP sensor and adding true boost sensitive fuel tables we are able to control all fueling through the stock ECU! As an added benefit we also implement a over boost limiter to protect your investment. If a set boost pressure is exceeded the ECU will automatically kill the engine to prevent damage. To help keep AFR in check we alter the factory fuel injector data to work with the RPM 850cc fuel injector upgrade. This allows for smooth boost fueling up to 15psi. Customers are also reporting cooler running temps of up to 15 degrees and better fuel economy!
-Re-flash for your ECU.
-AEM 3.5 bar map sensor.
For this flash you will need to ship us your ECU. We will need it for 1-2 days and will get it flashed and sent back to you.
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA. This product can not be sold or shipped to California as it is not emissions legal.
**ECU core options:
1. You pay $299 for the re-flash. Ship us your ECU we reprogram it and send it back within 2 business days. We pay return shipping.
2. You pay for the ECU Core (2016-2018 $299 or 2019-2020 $449) + $299 for the ECU flash. We ship you a flashed ECU. Send us your ECU within 30 days and we will refund the $299 or $449 core charge.
3. Purchase a re-flashed ECU core for (2016-2018 or $299 2019-2020 $449) + $299 for the re-flash.
We Data Log hundreds of miles of use using state of the art knock, injector duty cycle, air fuel ratio, boost, and EGT monitors to ensure everything is safe. After the dyno and “ In the field testing”, we tear down the test engines to look for accelerated wear, to ensure long term longevity.
As far as reliability goes, we are the Kings. Our Engines and Tunes dominate endurance racing. Our Tunes/Engines as teams won both turbo and naturally aspirated classes many years in a row now in S.C.O.R.E. series. This includes 1700 miles of wide-open racing per season through the toughest terrain in the world. We have never had 1 failure and do work for nearly everyone who has been on the podium including many Factory Teams. We are trusted more than any other builder/tuner to get the racers the power they want while retaining reliability they need. It is easy to make a turbo motor faster you simply turn the boost up. Here at Alba Racing we do so much more to keep your engine safe!
**You will need to ship your ecu to the address below where we will re-flash it typically within 1 business day and then we will ship it back to you. Please include a copy of your order.
Alba Racing ATTN (Your order #) 10809 Prospect ave Santee CA 92071
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy