Shim kit for Alba cams
Why do I have to adjust my valves with my Alba cams. We change the base circle of the cams and make it larger so we can make a proper lobe without too much ramp angle. Many other companies do not alter the base circle to make installation slightly easier. This is one reason our cams make more power. If you are installing cams that do not require you to adjust the valves they are baby cams and will not offer anywhere near the same gains.
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H2.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy