Beehive valvesprings RZR 800
These are the absolute best CHROMOLOY valvesprings you can buy.
Much lighter than a dual valve spring and won't break like many others.
These are called beehive springs because the springs have a taper and are shaped like a beehive.
This creates great seat pressure and valve control while keeping weight to a minimum.
These also have chromoly retainers.
These are the only springs we use on a RZR 800.
max valve lift is rated at .510 (This is the highest we have seen).
WARNING: California Residents, this item is subject to Proposition 65 regulations for cancer and reproductive harm.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H6.0000” x L2.0000”
- Free standard shipping We will select the shipping method.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.
May We Suggest
- Team Alba Racing Difference
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything. We are the professionals!
- Largest SelectionIf you don't find the part, we'll get it for you!
- Shipping See our shipping terms
- No Hassle ReturnsSee our return policy